Drillpro 40mm x 40mm Graphite Crucible Melt Gold Silver Platinum Scrap Metals Mold For Silver Gold Melting Casting
- 1. Well thermal stability : according to the using conditions of graphite crucible snap heat and cold;
- 2. Well corrosion resistance, impact resistance performance, to ensure the reliability of product quality;
- 3. Well resistance to strong acid, strong alkali;
- Size: 40mm x 40mm
High purity fine particle graphite
Bulk density ¡Ý1.78 g/cm3
Electric resistivity ¡Ý9 ¦Ì ¦¸ m
Bending strength ¡Ý40 Mpa
resist compression ¡Ý70 Mpa
particle ¡Ü 43um
1. Good heat transfer performance of graphite crucible: for greatly shorten the melting time and save energy;
2. Ash content less than 0.1% , to ensure the precious metals in smelting is not contaminated;
3. In high-temperature using process, it got small thermal expansion coefficient;
4. And certain strain resistance to the thermal shock, quenching;
5. Long service life.
1. Graphite crucible is generally used in alloy tool steel smelting and smelting of nonferrous metals and their alloys.
2. Graphite crucible can be used in the processing of graphite, graphite crucible, graphite casting crucible tank,pull rods, mold and other graphite products.
3. Graphite crucible let the products are more durable than ordinary material products£¬longer service life, able to withstand more than 2000 ¡æ high temperature
1. Stored in dry place, do not get it wet after drying the crucible , don't make it touch with water.
2. Be careful not to give a mechanical impact force, not from a fall or impact.
1 x Graphite crucible